I’m excited to share a Designer Insights profile that Terry’s Blinds published today on their site! I was interviewed and asked about my top design picks for spring, all of which you can see above. I love the way they edited the piece and celebrated Mirror80’s passion for the decade of decadence. For a larger and easier-to-read version of this profile, click here. Curious about my top design picks? Here are the details (which correspond with the numbered items in the montage above)…
1. Puzzle Chandelier from Jonathan Adler. There’s something so luxe about this piece, and the geometry is hard to ignore!
2. Vapor Neon Chair from CB2. The color is so vivid, and I love the mix of neon acrylic and chrome-plated steel.
3. gOld sun by Simona Sacchi. I’ve made no secret of my admiration for the work of Simona Sacchi. Her use of marble and gilded motifs is so unique.
4. Aztec Screen Print Cushion in Green and Coral from Darkroom. Darkroom has featured many fabulous ’80s-style finds in recent seasons. The pattern and colors of this pillow are quite striking!
5. Dinky Modern Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shakers from Alison Brent. I recently ordered one of Alison Brent’s tea light candle holders for my coffee table, and I’m absolutely smitten with her work.
A special thank-you to Terry’s Blinds for featuring me in their Designer Insights series!
Leave a Reply