Today Mirror80 features one of my favorite all-time songs: “Touch and Go” by The Cars. I grew up listening to the cars but was a bit young when this little ditty came out. By the close of the ’80s I was much more familiar with The Cars’ uptempo hits, so you can imagine how delighted I was to come across this edgier track off their more experimental album Panorama from 1980. This video, a performance that aired on the ABC show Fridays, does not disappoint. Neither does the black and white wardrobe of the band members!
Tag Archives | Touch and Go
- New Retro Pendant Lights May 8, 2013
- Let’s Hear It for Slanted Wooden Paneling! April 24, 2013
- ’70s Interior Design Spotlight: Foul Play Starring Goldie Hawn May 1, 2013
- Memphis-Milano Monday! April 8, 2013
- A Memphis-Milano Menu April 10, 2013
Follow @MirrorKate on Twitter